Monday, November 7, 2011

Where is a cheap place/ shop to get alignment done at?

I hit a snow bank while driving down a slipper busy street. Well it was coming down a hill after a great big Blizzard in MN. I tried braking but my car kept skidding forward. The light down the hill has turned from red to green and cars perpendicular from me were already starting to cross green on their lane. I had to choice but to ram my car into the nearest snow bank, because I'd rather not get into a car accident. So, now my penger rear tire is making noises as well as shaking my car a whole ton while driving. I talked to my sister's husband whose a mechanic however, they live quite a distance from the city and I'd rather not drive it up north with a "default" tire, know any place where I can get an alignment done and balance my car out? I need it done for cheap and good? because i'm poor during the holidays. plus I'm getting laid off work :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment