Friday, November 11, 2011

I need girl help please help?

well, i was talking to my friend (im a guy by the way) and me and her got in a fight. so she finally says she doesn't want to talk to me anymore and she doesn't want me to talk to her. but when i say something like "ok whatever you want" she starts talking to me again and answers me when i talk to her. also one time when our friendship was on the brink of being destroyed because of something stupid i did (and yes i confess to it) i said i would understand if she never wanted to see me again, but again she gave me a second chance, so my questions are, what is the meaning behind this, and is there something wrong with her because it seems no matter what i do she always gives me a second chance, not that i don't want her to but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment