Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What to do about the boys and the girls?

All right, so I'm in high school and I've always been super close to the guys. It's not that I'm a tomboy...I'm actually a total girl...I can just relate to the geeks. We even laugh together! I just feel like all geeks AND nerds in the future will just look at me as a friend. And I love nerds, so eventually (sometime in the future I want to be with one). Will they ALWAYS look at me as a friend (I'm not talking about the geeks I know now but the future...the ones I will know)? Also, how can I get closer to girls as friends? I'm not really good a social stuff. Only if it's with guys. I love guys so much! XD And I'm not a tramp...I'm just friends with a lot of guys. But if they hang out, they usually leave me out of it. Help, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment