Tuesday, November 8, 2011

*Sigh* Why do I have no Talent?

I can't do anything. Everything I do, I am really bad at it... and I can't enjoy it. I have tried everything. I've been around horses my whole life (15 years) and still can't ride properly. I have a strong ambition that I have to get somewhere in life. I have to prove to everyone that my family name isn't just full of drop kicks. I want to do something sporty but I just can't find anything that I'm good at. It's really annoying because all of my friends have something they are really good at. I have a friend who is ranked 4th in the world for her age group in High Jump, a friend that is already semi- famous in singing, a friend who is going to try qualify for the olympic horse riding squad, a friend who is in the Australian Royal Ballet ociation or whatever its called and a friend who represents Australia at swimming. The rest of my friends are at least at state level for athletics or something. Then there's me. Talentless, useless me. Sitting on the sidelines WISHING I could be just as good as one of them at SOMETHING. God hates me. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment