Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Now the time comes where i should get seperated from my wife and children?

with refrance to my first question on yahoo, i feel bad but i have to leave my wife along with childrens.i accepted that i am from a low middle cl family and due to the force of my family i had to get married a girl from rich background but she was not my choice.I never ever have a love feeling towards her neither she could able to satisfy me though she tried hard.but its says that love is a inner feeling and you can not love someone by force its just happens in life.After the marriage ,i tried hard to keep her with me till today but i always had a feeling inside me that though she is my wife but she is also the cause of my depression and failures.Now my mind is so destructive that i could not able to find the real job for me and now in a position to disinvest the ornaments to livelihood.No support from the father in law side, they are also now harring me that they will take her daughter back to their home if things not get changed.My sisters knows very well that i am dissatisfied with my wife therefore they are calling me to live with them but the condition is that i have to forget the properties and surrender to them .What should i do? i am fix and sometimes my mind says suiside.

No comments:

Post a Comment