Monday, November 7, 2011

I feel like i'm being feed lies?

I'm a 13 year old girl who feels like i'm being brainwashed about almost everything. I'm a curious person and i like to figure things out for myself so i don't take my parents word for much. I've searched up things from subliminal messaging, religion, the government, free masonry, the Da vinci code, illumintai, dollar bills, crop circles, anti-christ, FRID chips and a whole bunch of other things. To be honest, i have never been so confused in my life. I want someone to give me answers, things that could clear this all up for me because everyday i feel like i'm being feed lies. I feel like the music, movies, commercials and etc will almost always have something hidden in it because that's just how it is i guess and i'm tired of it. I don't want to be brainwashed. Help me please?

No comments:

Post a Comment