Saturday, November 5, 2011

How do I get over the guilt?

Me and my fiance have been trying to conceive for about over a year now, and I feel like its all my fault. Two months after I met my fiance, this girl he was messing around with before he met me told him that she was three months pregnant. She said her due date was in may last year and I must admit; I was a little upset, nervous, and bothered. I had already fallen in love with my fiance. Surprisingly around march of last year, I got a BFP and I was shocked. I didnt want to complicate things or make it hard on us financially so I decided to get an abortion. I wasnt something I was comfortable doing but I did it based on the situation. At the end of April I got my abortion and in May we were expecting a baby from his previous fling. But the girl wasnt pregnant and she had being lying about a pregnancy for 9 months. Now I since then I have been feeling very guilty because I thought bringing our baby in this world would only make things complicated. And I didnt have to get an abortion It was all because she lied. Now I have been ttc again and I feel like God is punishing me for what I did to the first child. It has been 16 months of ttc and nothing. I feel so guilty. How can I get over this?

No comments:

Post a Comment