Monday, November 7, 2011

Help becoming a ... US Army and Air Force help?

Ok, over the summer I was going to enlist in the USAF DEP, and go to collage while in, commission as an Officer, then hopefully become a fighter pilot. Well a problem came up, when I was 4 years old, I broke my arm and I have a huge scar, their. It turns out because of this the Air Force wouldn't take me, but the US ARMY would, I am currently DEP in the Army to be an 11x Option 4(Airborne Infantry). Now If I get a degree, and when Im done with the Army, can I become an Officer in the Air Force and try to become a pilot? I am currently starting flying lessons toward getting a Pilots License, would having a Pilots license help? I would really just love to fly in the Air Force, I prefer fixed wing. I really want to fly the A-10(call me weird I know), but I would be happy with a C-130, or any other aircraft. Also I was told from a few pilots I met at an airshow, that a degree in Political Science is better than an Aero Engineering degree, is this true?

No comments:

Post a Comment