Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Did i make the right decison by walkin away from her?

i met this gurl in the summer of 09 and me and my bro had a bet i could have with her before the end of the summer and i started to like her maybe even love her but then when the moment came to have with her i couldnt do it idk i guess it was my consious and after that we where. never the same we went from bff to see u every once in a while then she started dating this guy and then i was hangin at her house and i was holdin her u know watchin a movie and she said she cared alot about me but she cared alot about him to so instead of going after her and i just stop talkin to. Her and after a while we werent friends anymore and nows its 2011 i seen her again and shes still with him and she has a baby but it makes me wonder how it would have ended up if i didnt give up and throw my feelings aside? u think i made the right decison?

No comments:

Post a Comment